SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT / COORDINATOR
- Responsible for the day to day social media activities including online advocacy, community outreach, promotions etc.
- Coordinate presence on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Assist in all departments a campaign or an idea come to life, taking a holistic view across channels and departments.
- Write and edit engaging posts for the mix of social media channels
- Generate reports on our social media activity
- Collect all assets and important info regarding promotions from the product department
- Coordinate deliverables from the creative and Audiovisual department.
- Ensure that all projects run according the time plan and deliverables are on time.
- Manage and coordinate with outside social media agencies when required
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing projects and/or campaigns. Experience in online buying or performance is not required.
- Organizational and project management skills
- Understanding of creative story-telling and adapting content for different channels, especially: Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, YouTube, Facebook.
- Creative copywriting skills
The candidate belongs to the Corporate department and refers to the Social Media Manager
You may send your CV: email@example.com